With this New Version V7.0
Note: Program does not cut the Profile only indexes the 4th Axis.
Fly cut from the Side with a Form tool or from Top with a End mill.
Cut these Popular Timing Pulleys
- .080MXL .200XL
- 2mmGT 3mmGT 3mmHTD 5mmHTD 5mmT 10mmT T2.5mm
- Mill Flats from Stock Dia. like Hex ,Square, etc.
- Drill any # of Holes around the Diameter.
- Drill Bolt Circle
with 4th Axis Horizontal to Spindle.
- Calculate the Belt Length and Teeth required for the Pulley's Center.
- Calculate the # of Teeth for the Ratio you want.
- Saves your settings to a File.
- Save on the cost of buying special Timing Pulleys.
- Runs in Windows Versions XP, 7, 8, 10.
|New Calculator for Two Pulleys
What is needed?
A CNC 4th Axis Rotary table and Cutting tools.
If you don't have a 4th Axis
on your Mill or Router.
Get some ideas on how to make one at.
Tools used to Cut the 10 Tooth .200 XL Pulley are:
5/64" (0.078) Diameter End mill
3/16" (0.1875) 90 degrees Countersink.
10 Tooth Timing Pulley Video YouTube link
YouTube CNC Indexer Tutorial Video
Back to CAD2Gcode Apps!